ICSL Rules and Regulations Article 4.1.1 (III) point 2 applied
2.Should the head to head records of multiple teams that are tied not determine the seeding between the teams then seeding will be determined by producing a log taking into account only the teams involved in the tie and their results against each other with win percentage determining seeding.
Head to Head match up exhausted – Article D.1.3 of the official FIBA rules applied.
Article applied in the following order after ICSL system exhausted
- Higher goal difference of the games between them
- Higher number of goals scored in the games between them
- Higher goal difference of all games in the group
- Higher number of goals scored in all games in the group
ICSL Rules and Regulations Article 4.1.1 (III) point 3 applied
3. Should the above not determine seeding then goal average will further be added to the log standings involved in the tie.